TheraBand Professional Latex Resistance Bands are available in 8 color-coded levels of Progressive Resistance. Proper use of these systems for resistive exercise provides both positive and negative force on the muscles, improving strength, range of motion and flexibility. Color-coded progressive resistance gives at-a-glance documentation of progress from one level to the next and allows the user to progress as they get stronger.
- A superior band product for resistance training and rehabilitation, provides both positive and negative force on muscles and joints, stretches tones and conditions all major muscle groups
- Simple & easy to use product for upper & lower body exercises that can be performed anywhere, is ideal for conditioning & rehabbing muscles
- Color-coded Progressive Resistance system allows users to recognize improvement as it happens, as you grow stronger you can move up to the next color
- Highest quality natural rubber latex resistance bands are recognized as the original system of progressive resistance for over 40 years
- Each band measures 5 Foot long X 4 Inch wide and comes in three color-coded resistance levels: Yellow-3-4.3 lbs.; Red-3.7-5.5 lbs.; Green-4.6-6.7 lbs.