TheraBand FlexBar exerciser is a flexible, durable resistance device with a ridged surface for enhanced grip during use. It is used to improve grip strength and upper extremity stabilization by bending, twisting, or oscillation movement. It has been research-proven effective for Tennis Elbow, offering a cost-effective treatment that requires no injection or expensive equipment.
- TheraBand FlexBar Yellow is ideal for wrist, forearm and hand rehabilitation, lateral epicondylitis therapy, and neuromuscular re-education after injury
- Clinically researched and proven to reduce elbow pain by 81% and increase strength in the tendons by 72% in tennis elbow patients, Tyler Twist with FlexBar is simple and works
- Ridged design is easy to grip and twist for elbow, wrist, forearm and hand rehabilitation and strengthening
- FlexBar is portable and convenient exercise, rehab, and injury prevention equipment, packaging includes detailed exercise instructions
- 12″ long, 1 3/8″ diameter, made from dry natural rubber, takes 6 pounds of force to bend to a U-shape