For Muscles & Joints
Our Mahanarayan Oil is based on an ancient Ayurvedic recipe that delivers powerful muscle and joint targeting herbs in a base of certified organic sesame oil. A nourishing and strengthening oil with rejuvenating and analgesic qualities, it is used to soothe sore muscles and tendons, supporting an active lifestyle and preventing over-use damage. Mahanarayan Oil is particularly good for nourishing the nervous system, supporting rejuvenation of joints affected by wear and tear, joint space narrowing, and synovial fluid dehydration.
The oil can be applied locally to areas where there is physical discomfort. It may also be diluted with a base oil and used in deep-tissue massage.*
- An herbal oil specially formulated to soothe sore muscles and tendons. This oil deeply warms and nourishes the tissues, supporting an active lifestyle and prevention of normal wear and tear.*
- The rejuvenating nature of Mahanarayan oil supports comfortable joint movement and can be applied directly to areas of stiffness or physical discomfort.*
- Based on a classical recipe used for thousands of years in Ayurveda, Mahanarayan oil massage leaves the body feeling relaxed and renewed.
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Healthy Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.