Numi’s organic and Fair Trade Certified Moroccan Mint teasan, known as “nana mint,” flourishes in North Africa. With a flavor as light and lively as a newly picked leaf, it has a sweet spearmint flavor that is refreshing and soothing any time of day. Numi’s special nana mint grows in the arid climate of North Africa where its recently Fair Trade certified partners plan to invest in schools, sanitation and a bus to transport workers. About Numi: Numi is a labor of love by a brother and sister. She is the artist and he is the alchemist behind all of Numi’s blends. Their exceptional-tasting teas are captured in unique blends that use the highest quality organic, non-GMO ingredients sourced directly from Fair Trade Certified gardens. Numi combines premium full-leaf quality teas and herbs with only 100% real fruits, flowers and spices. “Through authenticity, creativity, and commitment to people and planet, Numi brings you the purest, best tasting organic tea”
- Numi’s organic Moroccan Mint, known as “nana mint,” flourishes in North Africa. With a flavor as light and lively as a newly picked leaf, it has a sweet spearmint flavor that is refreshing and soothing any time of day.
- Tea Type: Herbal Teasan. Caffeine Free. Flavor Notes: Light and lively as a newly picked leaf, with sweet spearmint flavor. Pack of three, 18-count boxes (total of 54-tea bags).
- Numi offers premium loose leaf quality teas & herbs blended w/ only real fruits, flowers, & spices. All Numi Teas are organic, sugar free, fragrance free; & provide a delicious, healthy, & hydrating experience.
- From farm to cup, Numi ethically sources directly from Fair Trade Certified & Fair Labor Verified tea gardens because we believe all people should be paid an equitable wage that allows their families & communities to thrive.
- Numi is a social enterprise, B Corporation. USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Carbon Free, Vegan, Gluten-free, Halal, Kosher, & uses post-consumer, recyclable, & biodegradable sustainable packaging.