Why Should You Measure Your pH Level
Simply put, pH is a measurement of your body’s electrical balance and helps to regulate several bodily functions. If your pH varies too much it’s difficult for enzymes to function properly, which can lead to illness. The fastest, most accurate way to measure your pH is by using pH test strips. Healthy Wiser pH Test Strips make it easy for you to monitor your pH levels from home and get fast, accurate results. Using either saliva or urine you can test your pH to determine if your body is too acidic or too alkaline.
If your pH is too acidic it can cause:
✅Energy Drain, Headaches and Indigestion
✅Insulin Sensitivity That Results In Weight Gain & Increased Risk For Diabetes
✅Nerve and Joint Pain
By monitoring your pH daily you can help keep your health on track and stay fit. Isn’t that worth 15 seconds a day?
Stay on track and scroll up to click the ��Add to Cart Button�� to get your Healthy Wiser pH Test Strips shipped today.
- ✅pH test strips for urine or saliva 120 count. Can also be used to test drinking water, pool, hot tub, hydroponics, aquariums, food, coffee. Comes in a nice plastic box. Ideal for traveling. 24 month shelf-life
- ✅BONUS Package – Alkaline Food Chart + 21 Alkaline Recipes will be emailed as a PDF after your purchase. ***CALL US 1-800-790-6779*** or email us via Amazon along with your ORDER ID if you don’t get the BONUS items in your email.
- ✅We Promise to replace or refund the cost of any item that fails to meet any of your expectations for any reason. FREE of charge!
- ✅Dual pad ensures super accuracy with results in 15 seconds All HealthyWiser pH strips are made out of high-quality imported filter paper & reagent from Germany and Japan so strips won’t bleed like litmus paper. pH Range 4.5-9. Color Chart Intervals 4.5; 5.0; 5.5; 5.75; 6.0; 6.25; 6.5; 6.75; 7.0; 7.25; 7.5; 8.0; 8.5; 9.0
- ✅An easy and convenient way to monitor your pH levels for optimal health. Particularly helpful for people with diabetes, joint pain, arthritis & osteoporosis who need keep track of their pH levels