When should we do the nasal rinse?
Nasal Congestion, Nasal Dryness.
Nasal Irritation from Dust, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness.
Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold.
Sinusitis, Allergic Rhinitis, Asthma.
Unable to take medicine: Woman with pregnancy/breast feeding.
- Hashi Plus is the Innovation of nasal rinser, developed to solve the problems found in the usage of traditional nasal rinser. Hashi is composed of hashi bottle and hashi salt for nasal rinse.
- Hahi Plus offers you 2 alternative ways to do nasal rinse. 1) Horizontal Nasal Rinse. 2) Vertical Nasal Rinse.
- Preparation of Hashi saline solution. For those who regularly perform nasal irrigation : Mix one pack of Hashi salt per one Hashi’s bottle of water (180 ml. / 6 Oz.), The saline solution is the same concentration as the body fluids which is called “Isotonic”
- 1 Set = 1 Nasal Irragation Bottle, 15 of Nasal Irragation Salt & Instruction Guide.
- Ship from Thailand Registered Air Mail.