Appmax Dental Hygiene Kit Set of 5 pack
Appmax only produces high-quality dental hygiene tools with superior workmanship, design, and function.
We are committed to providing you with better product design, user experience, and service so that you can feel our quality and philosophy in the details of life.
APPMAX DENTAL HYGIENE TOOLS KIT INCLUDES:
Anti-fog Mirror – Used to see and target areas behind teeth and sides of teeth.
Dental Scraper – Used to clean and remove any calculus or plaque deposit in between the teeth,
Tartar Scraper – Used to remove difficult tartar and plaque from teeth.
Dental Probe – Used to professionally examine teeth for any defects and/or cavities.
Dental Tweezers – Used to pick up and retrieve any thready food particle caught in between teeth.
- PLAQUE AND TARTAR REMOVER – Plaque is made up of invisible masses of harmful germs that live in the mouth and stick to the teeth along the gum line. Some types of plaque can cause tooth decay & cavities. Other types of plaque can cause gum disease. Tartar is calcified or hardened plaque that attaches to the enamel on your teeth and below the gum line. Using Dental Tools Hygiene Kit regularly can prevent ingrowth of plaque and tartar.
- ADVANTAGES OVER CONVENTIONAL TOOTH CARE – It requires no toothpastes or mouthwash. An essential set of tools next to your teeth whitening products and stain erasers. Dedicated to quality and style, all tools are manufactured using the highest quality surgical rust-free stainless steel. Fully sterilizable.
- BASIC DENTAL CARE INSTRUTIONS – The set comes with 1 Dentist Mirror, 1 Dental Scaler, 2 Tartar Scraper/ Plaque Remover, 1 Dental tooth Pick (more effective than usual toothpicks). Removing plaque and stain usually requires a visit to your dentist or dental hygienist. However, you can remove them yourself at home using natural remedies and basic dental instruments.
- WHY BRUSHING YOUR TEETH IS NOT ENOUGH – A toothbrush is designed to clean only visible tooth surfaces in your mouth. Dental tools effectively help you point spots you missing in your daily brushing and flossing. With additional premium mouth mirror, you can use indirect vision to locate every tight inch in your mouth.
- HELP PREVENTS MOUTH ODOR – When plaque remains between your teeth, the bacteria it harbors can create a foul smell. Tooth decay and gum disease can also cause halitosis (Bad Breath). Complementary Tips on Bad Breath: Rinse and use interdental brushes regularly- Use tongue scraper to clean your tongue. And Schedule at least two times annual visits to your dentist for professional cleaning and dental examinations.